- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Don's Auto Repair Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Always prompt, knowledgeable and cost effective service. Great customer service too!
Great job as always!
We moved into this area in 2006 & glad Don's is close by. I have total confidence that everyone at Don's Auto Repair are honest & trustworthy to deal with - something that is very rare this day & age. Expert services were provided at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Don's is not only efficient and knowledgable about their automobiles but they are quick and friendly. Don's does not try to take advantage of the under guy but rather comes down to your level and explains, answers questions and shows if needed the problem or situation that needs to be repaired. He also will not fix, therefore, cost you money that you don't need to spend.
Always get vehicle done in a timely manner.Also was the only place around that could figure out an electrical problem with my car that even the dealership didn't know. Will continue to go back!